Maybe you’ve heard from those who have made the switch from a different bone anchored hearing system to a Ponto. Maybe you’ve seen the data on how the Ponto Plus offers the best Bone Anchored Hearing System (BAHS) sound quality possible, and you’ve been thinking of upgrading your Ponto for a while.
You’ve been thinking about it, now what’s next?
First, it’s important that you have access to all of the information that will help you decide. Below, we’ve created a list of upgrade information that will equip you with what you need to know about leveling-up to the Ponto Plus—whether it’s from a different bone anchored hearing system, or you’re moving from an older Ponto model on up. You’ll find user stories about experiences upgrading, more about the upgrade process, Ponto product and accessory information and more.
Information to Help You Decide
- Upgrading Your Bone Anchored Hearing System: Why and How
- What’s the Ponto Plus? Here’s A Four Minute Video That Will Get You In The Know
- Nancy’s Amazing 20 Year Journey to Finding the Ponto Plus
- Jack and his mom, Sonja, Went to Great Lengths to Get the Ponto Plus As Soon As Possible
- Speak with a Ponto Plus User Who’s Upgraded—we can connect you
- How Teens (and everyone) Benefit from the Wireless Accessories for the Ponto Plus
- Detailed information on the Ponto Plus in the Ponto Plus Brochure
Want to see something else here that you feel is missing? Let us know in the comments section below.
We’ve also created an Upgrade eBook of all the above information to help you in your journey to better hearing, you can download it here:
Are you ready? We can help put you in touch with the right Audiologist in your area who will help you learn even more and upgrade.